Health Humanities Student Fellowships
The Health Humanities Lab offers a number of fellowships to graduate and undergraduate students in the Arts or College of Humanities and Sciences with an interest in the humanist study of healthcare and health disparities. The undergraduate and graduate student fellows develop their own research projects and work closely with the lab director.
The call for 2023-24 Health Humanities Undergraduate Lab Fellows is closed.
Student Fellows: 2023-24
The 2022-23 Graduate/Undergraduate Student Fellows created modules on Clinical Trials and Mental Health Disparities for the History and Health program.
- Naomi Begunov, Psychology major / Sociology minor at VCU
- Jayla Davis, African American Studies major Psychology minor
- Emma Geisler, Interdisciplinary Studies major with focuses in Sociology, Psychology, and Spanish
- Linda Hamrick, Graduate Assistant
- Arya Hanjagi, Biology major, the Honors College
- Abeer Haroun, Interdisciplinary Science major / Psychology minor
- Rome Kamarouthu, Financial Technology major / Psychology minor
- Neha Potla, Guaranteed Medicine student, the Honors College
- Grace Smith, Biology, Chemistry, and Spanish major on the premed track