Health Humanities Mentor/Mentee Program
The HRC Health Humanities Mentor/Mentee Program seeks to bring together undergraduate and graduate students with faculty and community organizers whose work focuses on the intersections of health and the humanities. If you’re interested in becoming a mentor or mentee, please fill out the form below.
- B. Ethan Coston, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies
- Judy Twigg, Ph.D., Professor, Political Science
- Sarah Raskin, MPH, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Wilder School and iCubed Oral Health Core
- Maggie Unverzagt Goddard, Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of History
- Aaron Anderson, Ph.D., Associate Chair and Professor, VCUarts, and VCU Liaison for Arts and Health